[Giveaway] Do you have any experience shopping in Lazada

Started By: bander Started On: 2017-7-13 11:26:38
341 8
Doogee together with Lazada will make a big noise in Philippines.

Lazada.com.ph is part of Lazada Group which operates Southeast Asia’s number one online shopping and selling destination in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Pioneering eCommerce in the region, Lazada provides customers with an effortless shopping experience and retailers with simple and direct access to the largest customer base in Southeast Asia.

Do you have any experience shopping in Lazada?
How about your shopping experice ?
Share your opinion below, we will choose ONE lucky guy randomly. The Doogee Mix (6GB+64GB) will be sent free of charge and free of shipping as reward.

Note:
1. This activity will last from July 13rd to August 3rd. Winner will be announced on August 4th.

Prize Gallery:

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

x

yuven007
Moderators
2# Yesterday 2017-7-13 15:31:24
I have shopped many time with Lazada the experience is always pleasent very safe and quick as usual. Product details are just as real.

JdVillamor
Eclair
3# Yesterday 2017-7-23 14:19:47
YES! me and my family, friends. our only ONE-STOP online SHOP . RECOMMENDED! Most Trusted online shopping site here in PHILIPPINES! They Provide a Great speedy delivery, items you order arrived in time.Providing a Good Customer Service Hotline. With Buyer Protection Guarantee Giving a 100% Satisfaction.   
4# Yesterday 2017-7-23 19:33:32
I bought always @ Lazada Widest range of exclusive products with fast delivery and secure payment. Effortless and less hassle for us , It is good that they have an Application in mobile, yeah i preferred Lazada for its genuine satisfaction for us customers. by the way i bought almost 40+ items @ lazada some are Electronics, Baby Needs, and for my lovable dogs!
5# Yesterday 2017-8-2 01:12:55
Shopping at Lazada has become one of the modern conveniences that I have come to appreciate. So far, I have had good experiences shopping at Lazada – I receive the items I order quickly, and everything is tracked in my account so even if I don’t keep my own records, I can always check my account in Lazada to see all the items I have ordered and their status (delivered, cancelled, etc…).
Also, a lot of times, the prices at Lazada beat out the prices of brick and mortar stores by a few hundred pesos, too!
Lazada accepts payment by credit/ debit card (prepaid) and Cash on Delivery.
All the while, I am shopping confidently in Lazada.
6# Yesterday 2017-8-15 00:33:23
Who win on this [Giveaway] ?

JdVillamor
Eclair
7# Yesterday 2017-8-18 00:17:18
No update on this Giveaway, waiting here from philippines.

gg_APPUT59
Global moderators
8# Yesterday 2017-8-27 11:11:24
Doogee actually has arrived at Lazada, you guys could order their latest phones but excluding BL7000 and S60.

D-Mix
Eclair
9# Yesterday 2017-9-20 23:07:40
Edited by D-Mix at 2017-9-20 23:09

yes were i buy my D-Mix also knwn as Doogee Mix Lazada/LuckyHr
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International