12345678Next

Threads

Credits

administrator

Credits

Doogee S60 Reviewers Needed

Started By: bander Started On: 2017-9-14 11:46:18
2908 74
Want to be our mobile phones reviewer and review the latest Doogee S60 ? A very rare opportunity has opened up.
If you have passion for technology and a history of producing fantastic content, we want to hear from you.

We need you :
1.Describe what S60 will help you in your occupational area or other fields in daily life
2.Have good writing ability and experience on publishing articles (share the links, please)

To select the appropriate reviewers, we need more infos. The requirements mentioned above are basic, it’s better to provide more infos to prove your ability.

If you’re interested, reply in the post or send me PM. Look forward to hear from you!

TIM图片20170817192001.jpg

Use magic Report Favorites2 Like4 Reply

fb_z1LKT17

Threads

Credits

Unverified member

Credits
2# 2017-9-14 12:21:47
Hello,

My name is Mike and I live in Vancouver, Canada. Over the past few years, I have developed a great appreciation for Chinese phone brands as they bring the best value for your money. Oftentimes, when I carry one of these phones around it is a great conversation starter with friends, family and even strangers.

I just like the fact that i can debunk a common known myth that Chinese produced electronics are cheap, dysfunctional and not quite up to the standard such as more famous brands such as apple or samsung. I quite thing the contrary as I love the value that these phones bring, the uniqueness and also a form of expressing who you are.

I would love to help Doogee to market out the brand for the average person in the North America market place. I know that consumers are getting smarter and wanting to use something unique. I believe I would be a great candidate as I have passion for such phones.

Cheers,
Mike
Use magic Report Reply

gg_YtF4a52

Threads

Credits

Unverified member

Credits
3# 2017-9-14 16:22:13
Edited by gg_YtF4a52 at 2017-9-14 16:23

Добрый день! Меня зовут Александр! Я из России. А если быть точнее то из Сибири. Я живу в тех местах, где обзоры на смартфоны довольно популярны.Я могу сделать детальный обзор смартфона в хорошо обставленном мебелью месте.
Для этого я использую новый, либо мой канал: https://www.youtube.com/channel/ ... ?view_as=subscriber
Я расскажу о всех плюсах и минусах данного смартфона, так как множество плюсов мне уже известны.
Если Вы согласны, свяжитесь со мной по электронной почте: yakiwood@yandex.ru

С наилучшими пожеланиями, Александр.
Use magic Report Reply

bolumstar

Threads

Credits

Honeycomb

Credits

活跃会员热心会员论坛元老

4# 2017-9-14 18:30:48
I thought he said PM me, are we supposed to say all that in the comments section?
Use magic Report Reply

Jalil_Irfan

Threads

Credits

Gingerbread

Credits

活跃会员优秀版主

5# 2017-9-14 21:23:04
I havent started any such reviews officially.
but have commented , guided many in choosing a tech gadget.
If you would like to give me a chance to start fresh , then i am ready to give you more details about me and what i can do
Use magic Report Reply

gg_pPMqG84

Threads

Credits

Unverified member

Credits
6# 2017-9-14 22:44:44
Hi,

My name is Borut and I am UK correspondent for online Airsoft magazine airsoftnews.eu. Our online magazine writes reviews of kit which is essential for the sport we all love. We would like also include reviews of electronic devices as your Doogee S60 phone. Since we would like to write an independent review of the product, the only way of doing that is obtaining a sample and put it through serious tests which also include testing it under severe conditions like rain, mud, extreme temperatures etc.

If you are interested in our review of the product do not hesitate me to contact me on borut <at> zipp.nu for further information

Here are some reviews / articles I was involved in:

http://airsoftnews.eu/2016/12/ai ... tor-hits-uk-market/
http://airsoftnews.eu/2016/12/ai ... oes-it-news-update/
Use magic Report Reply

gg_BPaAI50

Threads

Credits

Unverified member

Credits
7# 2017-9-15 01:25:48
Salve,Mi piacerebbe aiutare Doogee a vendere il marchio per l'Italia, sono un appassionato ti tecnologia a 360 gradi, e ho anche un negozio di telefonia mi piacerebbe far conoscere il marchio Doogee a i miei clienti e ai nuovi, una nuova realta' come marchio che sta crescendo molto, vi seguo da parecchio tempo e a prezzo i vostri prodotti, spero che mi sceglierete come tester cordiali saluti .
Use magic Report Reply

fb_ZN82s54

Threads

Credits

Unverified member

Credits
8# 2017-9-15 01:38:18
Edited by fb_ZN82s54 at 2017-9-15 01:55

Hi,

My name is Wagner and I'm Brazilian university teacher of Computer Science and Computer Engineering graduation courses. I'm working with some projects that envolves mobile devices, sensors and microcontrollers. Recently I'm contributing with questions that envolves computers architecture and operation systems in a group of facebook called Tecnogrupo, that have approximately 21600 members.

In this link you can see a prototype that i developed some years ago using mobile devices https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXxShGZw7NY&t=32s.

I want to be a reviewer of mobile devices and mainly the S60, because it resistance, appropriated for engineering projects.
I have some article publications in portuguese that you can see the link in researchgate, like this example: https://www.researchgate.net/pub ... Armazens_de_Graneis

My researchgate profile https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Wagner_Al-Alam
Use magic Report Reply

gg_pA1V649

Threads

Credits

Unverified member

Credits
9# 2017-9-15 02:31:20
My name is Fabio and I'm italian and i'm a physical therapist and many times i use my phone to make photos or videos of my patients. I must be able to be ready to bring my phone when i need it and we use many times oils. With a S60 i can clean simply my phone after the use.
I want to try the S60 to see if it can be able to be a good idea for my work because of is simplicity to clean it and to use it with his very good camera, also in low light. It can be a good phone also for the worker that work in open air, with dust, water and so on.
I have also other asian phone and tablet and it is the future!
Use magic Report Reply

fb_DtK1194

Threads

Credits

Unverified member

Credits
10# 2017-9-15 02:39:53
Hello Friend how are you? I hope it's ok! I saw the ad and I'm here? I would like to review your products! I have a Youtube Channel With Mas +30,000 Subscribers
Use magic Report Reply
12345678Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International