macmils
Donut
31# Yesterday 2017-12-1 00:28:43
Features:
I've always wanted a rugged phone with a proper torch builtin to it with a dedicated button and I don't mean a torch using the cameras flash LED, I'm thinking more along the lines of the CREE T6 LED embedded in to the top of the phone and possibly a laser pointer along with it all powered from the phones battery. A UHF walkie talkie wouldn't go a miss either.The S60 has all the other features I've wanted in a rugged phone such as NFC, wireless charging, 5.2" 1920x1080 display, finger printer sensor, etc.

Structure:
A good thick phone with a metal chassis and a rubber bumper surround. A hole on a corner to attach a strap and a finger print sensor on the back. The buttons need to be countersink with phones sides (bumper) so they're not pressed when put in a pocket or case.

piegope
Donut
32# Yesterday 2017-12-1 01:03:38
Hi,
I would like the new rugged mobile model (pe, DOOGEE S90) to have the following technical characteristics:

SPECIFICATIONS
  • CPU: Helio X27(MT6797X) Deca-Core (2x 2.6GHz Cortex-A72 + 4x 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 + 4x 1.6GHz ARM Cortex-A53)
  • GPU: ARM Mali-T880 MP4 875MHz
  • Operating system: Android 8.0
  • RAM:    8GB
  • ROM: 128GB
  • External storage: Micro SD Up to 256Gb
  • IP69K standar
  • Metal body with steel and titanium
  • Walkie talkie function in hardware (VHF/UHF), range 5-10 kms, detachable antenna
  • Waterproof, Shockproof, Dustproof, Extreme temperature

DISPLAY  
  • Size:  5.7-6.0" FHD+
  • Resolution:  1080 x 2160 px
  • Aspect Ratio:18:9
  • Density: > 424 Pixels per inch
  • Corning: Gorilla Glass 5
  • Glove touching
  • Wet-finger touching

CAMERAS
  • Dual Rear camera: 24.0MP
  • Dual Front camera: 16.0MP
  • Video:  4k/60fps
  • 130° wide-angle
  • Thermal imaging camera
  • Flash Quad LED
  • Optical Stabilization (OIS)

SENSORS:
  • Barometer sensor
  • Thermometer sensor
  • Gravity Sensor
  • Light sensor
  • Distance sensor
  • Gyroscope
  • Compass
  • Magnetometer Sensor
  • Air Pressure Sensor
  • Podometer
  • Altimeter
  • Heart Rate
  • Fingerprint

CONNECTION   
  • 2G, 3G, 4GLT
  • Dual SIM
  • WIFI Dual band (2.4GHz/5GHz),Wi-Fi Direct,Wi-Fi Hotspot
  • Infrared
  • Bluetooth 4.1

NAVIGATION
  • A-GPS
  • GLONASS
  • GALILEO
  • BEIDOU
  • GPS

USB
  • Charging
  • Mass Storage
  • On-The-Go (OTG)
  • USB Type-C port

BATTERY
  • Capacity 12000mAh
  • Fast Charging
  • Wireless Charge

OTHERS
  • Audio Jack
  • UFS 2.1 Storage
  • Radio FM
  • Digital  Audio Broadcasting DAB+
  • Computer Sync
  • NFC
  • OTA Sync
  • Tethering
  • Color LED Notifications
  • Gestures in wake up
  • Dual speakers (high quality)
  • Laser pointer / laser distance meter
  • Fingerprint 0.1s unlock

33# Yesterday 2017-12-1 02:56:05
камеры не главное, но и не должны быть ниже среднего. Чипсет лучше использовать более производительный можно даже snarpdragon 652 (это оптимальный вариант). батарея больше лучше. при большой батарее необходима и быстрая зарядка. гироскоп компас и магнитный датчик обязательны в таких смартфонах. корпус лучше цельный (нагрузка при падении меньше) лучше метал. для защиты экрана лучше оставить воздушную прослойку между тачскрином и матрицей. я не специалист но надеюсь помог
34# Yesterday 2017-12-1 05:47:26
1.Из за ,герметичности (защиты) создаётся,вакуум.Динамики играют тихо!нужна перфорация,может быть ,как в медицине применяют ,чтоб вода не поподала,а воздух проходил и звук был громче!
2.3.2 дюйма вход нужно убрать,поменять на тайп-с.
3у меня на DOOGEE T-5 вспышка ,на камере делает засвет фотографии ,фото получаются засвеченными!!не повторяйте таких ошибок,и это без чехла ,в родном корпусе!  
Всем добра,хочу себе DOOGEE S-60

matjazz
Donut
35# Yesterday 2017-12-1 06:49:52
Edited by matjazz at 2017-12-1 06:52

15 years ago I got the waterproof Ericsson R310s. Since then I've been using only waterproof phones. I've owned CAT B15 and CAT B15Q smartphones. Now I'm using Oinom LMV9 for two years and I'm constantly cheking new rugged smatphones. I'm also a member of cave rescue team where many people opt for a waterproof phone (usually Samsung and Caterpillar)
Based on my experience and observations I would suggest:

Features
- customisable SOS and PTT buttons. Option to make one of those buttons turn on/off the flashligt even when the screen is off.
- good signal reception
- good GPS/Glonass... reception
- good compass
- an efficient processor that goes easy on the battery (unlike Galaxy S5 Active that heats up and eats large portion of battery in couple of minutes)
- one good camera rather than dual mediocre cameras. Rather than increasing pixel count improve low light performance and optics.
- notification led
- root instructions or option to buy phone with root access

Structure
- the usual drop, water and dust resistance
- front side buttons to answer and end call or physical android buttons (options/home/back) that can be used to answer or end call. Buttons need to be recessed to prevent accidental activation in pocket
- phone needs to be pocketable and operated with one hand. Don't make it too big!
- a loop for lanyard
- long lasting plug covers
- side buttons that don't get pressed in pocket
- simpler design (more like Doogee S30 and less like something from Transformers movie)
- no 'buisness' or 'luxury' look with fake leather. Please don't do that.

That's it from me.

36# Yesterday 2017-12-1 12:03:31
1. At least 13 Mpix camera
- Battery 8000
- Screen maximum 5 inches

2. Aluminum housing
- waterproof
- bumper made of strong rubber

Guilherme
Eclair
37# Yesterday 2017-12-2 01:20:16
1- I think it should have a camera with more quality, the sound, the digital printer, a sensor infra red, continue with the input p2, have a lot of memory and not crash, and have turbo charging.
2-this may not be too thin, and not too thick, have dual camera, be all mirrored, a piano black color, continue with the p2 input for headphone, contains the digital printer on the front, the camera of selfs be at the top of the screen, be resistant to drops, scratches, and water.

Guilherme
Eclair
38# Yesterday 2017-12-2 01:21:18

1- Eu acho que deve ter uma câmera com mais qualidade, o som, a impressora digital, um sensor infra vermelho, continue com a entrada p2, tenha muita memória e não falha e tenha turbo de carga.
2 - isso pode não ser muito fino, e não muito grosso, ter uma câmera dupla, ser espelhada, uma cor preta de piano, continuar com a entrada p2 para fone de ouvido, conter a impressora digital na frente, a câmera de auto está no topo da tela, seja resistente a gotas, arranhões e água.
39# Yesterday 2017-12-2 02:01:42
A rugged phone must have
1 ceramic back cover (highly durable and also stylish)
2 oleophobic coating
3 rubber densed edges for shock absorbing upon impact
4 about 4gb of ram up
5 16mp rear camera
6 good screen protection (gorilla glass)
7 not too large screen (large screens are vulnerable to break)
8 strong battery 4000mah upward
9  shouldn't be in bar form
10 tough protective case to come with, while not being too bulky.

Mariusz
Froyo
40# Yesterday 2017-12-2 04:48:34
Some people here are so unreal with their imagine fantasion. Alot of imagination "ideal phone vision" But you forgot about very important thing. Actually we meet doogee because we wanted good cheap phone with great parameters. now you giving alot of super mode phones ideas but it wont be cheap. There wont be big amount of fans because not every one have 500$ for phone.
@bander
**** There is a good time to make GOOD phone which have 18:9 because its great but UNDER 5". Theres still alot of people who want great phone but not too big. Because i didnt hear about company who want to make good phone smaller than 5 with 18:9 and cheap Helio (which is great to use it everyday without any lags or problems with normal ussing calling/message/web surfing/making good photos/videos. Battery is very important because dont want to spend much time with charger beside. Screen ratio is important but not that much. We read about it but we dont see much difference beetwen 2100+? / 1920 ?/ 1280 ?etc.
So maybe Under 5" This time with great parameters?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International