Dear Marques, our name is Doogee [du:dʒi]

Started By: bander Started On: 2017-8-30 15:41:56
845 9
Recently, famous Youtuber Marques Brownlee had mentioned Doogee MIX in his video about cool bezel-less phones. >> watch video
And we are very glad that he did it. However, he might have some problem pronouncing the word “Doogee”, which is a very funny part in the video.

As the video said, cheap phones are getting good, and more bezel-less phone will be launched, but apparently Doogee MIX is one of the best, especially the silver one. Predictably, Users will be able to spend less money to enjoy more in the future.

Anyway,for anyone did not know, our name is Doogee [du:dʒi].  So, did you pronounce it right? How did you pronounce Dooge before? Comment below and see how others pronounce it!

gouge.png

Jalil_Irfan
Global moderators
2# Yesterday 2017-8-30 17:26:14
Doogee is pronounced du-ghee by me

Jalil_Irfan
Global moderators
3# Yesterday 2017-8-30 17:26:55
what about android 0 for our devices

fvdk3d
Froyo
4# Yesterday 2017-8-31 17:05:59
Really? instead of listening to the numerous complaints and bug reports, you still choose not to reply to any of them or do anything to actually help your customers?

I pronounce Doogee "Worthless Crap"

I have never seen a company that has such bad support and so little respect for their customers.
You keep releasing new phones (with new bugs) and keep bragging about your new phones but never fix any of the many problems of earlier models and you not even have the decency to reply to your customers.

Your phones are cheap but what is that worth if they are basically useless. I will never spend another dime on your worthless crap.

bolumstar
Honeycomb
5# Yesterday 2017-9-1 03:49:45
I've watched that video and didn't even notice any of that

abhis1world
Eclair
6# Yesterday 2017-9-1 14:51:33
No matter he pronounced right or wrong ..Shakespeare Said "Whts In Name" ..The work is important. Keep Launching Great mobiles at perfect price range and everyone will pronounce it perfectly ...

Jalil_Irfan
Global moderators
7# Yesterday 2017-9-1 18:41:53
abhis1world replied at 2017-9-1 14:51
No matter he pronounced right or wrong ..Shakespeare Said "Whts In Name" ..The work is important. Ke ...

rightly said

Homotoyosi10
Honeycomb
8# Yesterday 2017-9-20 16:30:04
I usually pronounce it as Doh geh

fb_mKAAX44
Donut
9# Yesterday 2017-9-26 20:02:19
i believe i pronounce it right haha and i watched this video and its a nice video

Vinjak
Gingerbread
10# Yesterday 2017-9-27 18:35:29
I used to pronounce it "Dodgy"
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International