12345678Next

T3User
Donut
11# 2017-1-15 00:45:41

Re: [Tutorial]How to flash a rom downloaded from Doogee site

[quote="support-service":1j0za7j6][quote="T3User":1j0za7j6]

Looks good - until I put back the battery in and try to boot. I get the logo, it flashes / fades, then it stays constant. No android UI, nothing. Tried it multiple times, no success. How to proceed? I took the T3 20161013 version for my T3. Tried it with different USB-Ports, I get different VCP COM-Assignments, but the result is always the same.

One thing might be interesting: In the spflash it says "MT6753" in the T3 update rar it says for some files e.g. ... MT6735 ... - is this relevant?

Thanks!

[/quote]Hi,did you download the rom and usb vcom driver in the forum?They can be found in "Firmware Download".Did you see "ok" after the flashing done?[/quote]

Sure. Meanwhile I got it working by activating the recovery, select english and then executed a reboot - I don\'t know why this is actually necessary but it fixed the issue.

12# 2017-2-1 23:48:58

Re: [Tutorial]How to flash a rom downloaded from Doogee site

[quote="T3User":2n8n87l9][quote="support-service":2n8n87l9][quote="T3User":2n8n87l9]

Looks good - until I put back the battery in and try to boot. I get the logo, it flashes / fades, then it stays constant. No android UI, nothing. Tried it multiple times, no success. How to proceed? I took the T3 20161013 version for my T3. Tried it with different USB-Ports, I get different VCP COM-Assignments, but the result is always the same.

One thing might be interesting: In the spflash it says "MT6753" in the T3 update rar it says for some files e.g. ... MT6735 ... - is this relevant?

Thanks!

[/quote]Hi,did you download the rom and usb vcom driver in the forum?They can be found in "Firmware Download".Did you see "ok" after the flashing done?[/quote]

Sure. Meanwhile I got it working by activating the recovery, select english and then executed a reboot - I don\'t know why this is actually necessary but it fixed the issue.

[/quote]

I have the same problem. I followed all steps, I received the OK after download. WHen I start the cellphone all is black.
How I can restore? how I can active the recovery?

13# 2017-2-11 05:59:54

Re: [Tutorial]How to flash a rom downloaded from Doogee forum

good day. I have a valencia y100 pro I followed the steps and at the end It appears the sign of success, but when I turn on the phone there are transverse stripes of certain colors and so it stays until I turn it off,  
The phone has the usual sounds, when you turn the volume down or up. When you touch the power off button turn off the screen. It\'s like 
I think, its a problem with the screen driver.  thanks for help

nesterov32
Donut
14# 2017-3-28 23:55:51

Manufacturers, when you release a new firmware for Dogee F7? It is necessary to solve a problem with the translation in the settings menu and battery readings.
The problem with incorrect battery current. Program Device Info and the like, they write that the battery has a capacity of just 2920 mA. And in the performance phone 3400 mA. I would like you to have released a new firmware that is correct.
15# 2017-4-17 23:07:14

i use win10 what i choose select win7 vista or what? in selection to instal mediatek for mt65xx

SDO
Donut
16# 2017-4-17 23:21:05

[quote="Gustavo":wgnybhy3]i use win10 what i choose select win7 vista or what? in selection to instal mediatek for mt65xx[/quote]I\'ve found in general that Win 7 works for most Win 10 installs. I\'m sure that is what I used when I installed the drivers for my phones on my Win 10 laptop.

saucymonk
Donut
17# 2017-7-12 21:55:46
THis is great!!
18# 2017-7-18 04:37:43
How to use SP Flash Tool  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWMOhHjbufo
19# 2017-8-1 21:11:58
Nice and useful post, and my salutes here, a question about flashing, I'm a Linux Mint 18.1 user and I found and downloaded the SP Flash Tool for linux. It seems to work perfectly and load the ROM without any problem. My question is, can I flash from Linux Mint instead using Windows 7? When I connect the phone to the pc it recognizes without any problem and I think linux have the drivers pre installed, because I don't know how to find them for linux.

Any comment or help about? Thank you very much

gg_DgF8F68
Froyo
20# 2017-8-3 09:44:26
ALL Doogee drivers are incompatible with windows 10....thanks! I have tried all drivers for the MIX, and on ALL of them the computer keeps connecting and disconnecting over and over and over about five to ten times until the BROM error shows up (with the volume key)
12345678Next
Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

Points Rules

International