1234Next

[Tutorial]How to write IMEI numbers

Started By: support-service Started On: 2016-12-30 15:13:05
13899 30

How to write IMEI numbers

Some people may find that IMEI numbers are missing or incorrect after flashing roms.

The tutorial is teaching you how to write IMEI numbers.

1.Make sure mtk usb vcom drivers are installed correctly.

[url=forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=240]Download mt65xx/mt67xx usb vcom drivers[url]

Click [url=forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=228]here[url] to know how to install mtk drivers. 

2.Run SN writer

Download SN writer here

3.Click System Config,tick IMEI and Dual IMEI.

4.Click MD1_DB and select BP file

BP&AP files can be found in the folder of original rom downloaded from Doogee forum.

5.Click AP_DB and select AP file

BP&AP files can be found in the folder of original rom downloaded from Doogee forum.

Then select a path for Log Dir.The default path is C:\\SNWriter_LOG\\,but you can change its path by yourself.

6.Save setting and click start.Then write the correct IMEI number.

IMEI numbers can be found on the original box or the label in battery holder(need to take off the battery.

Click OK.

7.Connect device to PC

When you see this loading bar,please keep your phone shut down and connect it to PC.

Then wait until the process done.

8.Done

Congratulations!You have written the IMEI successfully.

Thank you 
2# 2017-1-15 02:08:48

Re: [Tutorial]How to write IMEI numbers

There is no BP files found in the folder of original rom downloaded from Doogee forum for F7 pro. I have issues with IMEI
3# 2017-1-15 03:49:01

I did it with maui meta but probably sn writer is better because maui breaks imei into two parts. The phone is operational so i can\'t tell the difference(if there is any).

Nero
Donut
4# 2017-1-18 02:09:39

[quote="pkoolc1":1unz7slc]There is no BP files found in the folder of original rom downloaded from Doogee forum for F7 pro. I have issues with IMEI[/quote]  I\'m the same, have you found a solution?

Nero
Donut
5# 2017-1-18 07:45:01

I could not successfully complete this tutorial, because it does not have the BP file, but I found another solution, which took me more than 12 hours to find it. In this tutorial you do not need the BP or the AP. Just have the drivers installed. I worked perfectly on the F7 PRO.

Tutorial en Español: https://goo.gl/qlbRGO

Tutorial in english: https://goo.gl/OC2J9i

6# 2017-1-20 17:21:22

[quote="Nero":19zg24bv]

I could not successfully complete this tutorial, because it does not have the BP file, but I found another solution, which took me more than 12 hours to find it. In this tutorial you do not need the BP or the AP. Just have the drivers installed. I worked perfectly on the F7 PRO.

Tutorial en Español: https://goo.gl/qlbRGO

Tutorial in english: https://goo.gl/OC2J9i

This worked for me thanks.

[/quote]

nesterov32
Donut
7# 2017-3-28 23:57:18

Manufacturers, when you release a new firmware for Dogee F7? It is necessary to solve a problem with the translation in the settings menu and battery readings.
The problem with incorrect battery current. Program Device Info and the like, they write that the battery has a capacity of just 2920 mA. And in the performance phone 3400 mA. I would like you to have released a new firmware that is correct.

SDO
Donut
8# 2017-3-29 01:50:45

[quote="nesterov32":3tculdrw]Manufacturers, when you release a new firmware for Dogee F7? It is necessary to solve a problem with the translation in the settings menu and battery readings.
The problem with incorrect battery current. Program Device Info and the like, they write that the battery has a capacity of just 2920 mA. And in the performance phone 3400 mA. I would like you to have released a new firmware that is correct.[/quote]Was it really necessary to post this all over the place in other threads? DooGee never seems to answer anything anyway.

nesterov32
Donut
9# 2017-3-29 21:53:22

[quote="SDO":23njler8][quote="nesterov32":23njler8]Manufacturers, when you release a new firmware for Dogee F7? It is necessary to solve a problem with the translation in the settings menu and battery readings.

The problem with incorrect battery current. Program Device Info and the like, they write that the battery has a capacity of just 2920 mA. And in the performance phone 3400 mA. I would like you to have released a new firmware that is correct.[/quote]Was it really necessary to post this all over the place in other threads? DooGee never seems to answer anything anyway.[/quote]

And suddenly answer.

boixet
Donut
10# 2017-7-20 13:17:43
no work on mix. i dont have BP and AP files...Please give a solution to restore imei on my phone, ur upgrade bricks the phone!!!
1234Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International