Important: it's a risky way to use the flash tool to update and it's better and safer to update via OTA. People in different region may get the update notification with different time, please wait.
If you decide to update via flash tool:
First of all, please connect your phone to PC, if PC can recognize the phone, go to Part 1. If can't, go to Part 2 ( if no recognition, try different USB interface first )Besides, back up your data please.
Part 1: flash the ROM (in this tutorial we use mix)
First of all, do not conncet phone to PC.
Then download flash tool ( HERE ) and ROM ( HERE ). You will get two rar files, unzip them.
2.Choose Scatter file : go to the unziped ROM folder and find the scratter file ( after unzip ROM file you'll get a folder, in the folder you can find "R11" or other folder, Scatter file is there )
3.Click Options-Download-Storage Checksum
4.Choose download method “Firmware Upgrade”, DO NOT USE "FORMAT ALL"
6.Hold volume up button and connect your phone to PC via USB (when flash start, no need to hold volume button)
Note: Recommend to flash it with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
2. Unrar driver file > go to the unrar folder > double click "DriverInstall.exe" to run it.
Then you get below windows and please install it as below steps:
Problems you may have:
1. if you meet an error like "PMT changed for the ROM", please go to step 4 and select the mothed "Download Only". Do NOT try "format all"!
2. if PC can't recognize the phone, please try other USB cable and other USB interfaces first. If that not help, install the driver. If still not help, unstall the USB drivers and PC will reinstall them automatically and try again. (You can find the path of USB drivers when you press "Win+R"> input "devmgmt.msc". It's a normal problem and you can find more details on the Internet)
3. if you lost IMEI number please PM me
4. use the tool in the thread to flash, unless you can find a new version of them. Do NOT use old version!
Watch video to see details:
Tips: If you meet some error then flashing, please check >>HERE<< to find solution
this is the solution that I got from the store of Doogee,
And if it works.
After the red progress bar is completed, press the volume down key (the key to decrease the volume) to trigger the yellow progress bar of the subsequent brush machine. Brush the best process with a battery brush.