my doogee x5 in bootloop

Started By: sean5000 Started On: 2017-12-9 22:16:24
3140 4
Edited by sean5000 at 2017-12-9 22:19

I bought one  a few months later it just stop working and it is in bootloop,I need the start up software ( like window7 or 10 for computer) to put in the phone to make my phone to work, and also how to conncect my phone to my computer, that seems to be big issue with doogee phone.
I went and bought another doogee x5 that one is not working from the day one, sometimes it shows the No Service, sometimes it show my sim card ( chatr ) but in either way it does not ring a imcoming or outgoing calls.
what can I say I do not have luck with doogee phone, my question is this company has any tech support service, I have been e mailing doogee with no reply.

gg_APPUT59
Global moderators
2# 2017-12-10 11:17:38
If it's a soft bricked phone, try this.

Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.

Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.

You should release both keys as soon as Doogee logo appears on the screen.

As soon as Android Robot pops up hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.

Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.

Next, confirm the whole operation by selcting "yes".

When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".

You shouldn't have bought another X5, there's been a lot of bugs with it and horrible support.

wangxiaoli
Froyo
3# 2017-12-23 11:09:10
Please see this thread, it shows how to flash your device. And I think your questions are soft problems. Please see this: http://community.doogee.cc/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

sean5000
Donut
4# 2018-1-10 02:11:12
The very first problem i have is connection doogee phone x5 to my computer. i have window 7, I have not be able to open up my phone to begin with.

5# 2020-6-17 09:00:56
gg_APPUT59 replied at 2017-12-10 11:17
If it's a soft bricked phone, try this.

Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in or ...

i won't recommend this products for anybody, its not good and they also have poor customer services.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International