BL7000 review

Started By: gg_nAcab99 Started On: 2017-12-24 23:40:03
862 5
Hello people at Dogee,

This is my review of the BL7000

In 1 word i can say it's an amazing smartphone at a very affordable price...

First it was very good packed for transport, and the box was ok, no damage at all!
The only negative about the delivery was the absence of a delivery invoice, so customs held it for more information.

About the phone itself, everything is well packed into the box.
Charging is very fast. A massive battery, i charged it last saterday and now today...next saterday the battery is at 41% , and i use the smartphone at normal use. So i must say Dogee i'm very impressed about these battery inside this BL 7000. I had previous a Wiko Upulse.. which i thought had a good battery, of 3000 mah. and i must say i had to charge every day. And each time i started the Wiko Upulse i was already 95 % so low quality battery. Wiko smartphones are toys if you compare these with the BL7000.

When I started the Bl 7000 it was a easy to setup phone....and no hassle at all.

SO Dogee...i'm very impressed about the BL7000 phone and i 'm also disappointed that in Europe this brand is not know at all. Or even buy it in shops, only online.

Keep up the good work Dogee!!!

gg_APPUT59
Global moderators
2# 2017-12-25 09:31:08
We're glad you're very happy with your phone! I myself can say that it is indeed a good phone, even though I have a Mix Lite. I really trust Doogee, and they should start distributing their products and build up a physical store here, too.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!

bander
administrator
3# 2017-12-25 14:06:38
Glad to know you like it

gg_nAcab99
Donut
4# 2017-12-25 20:12:30
gg_APPUT59 replied at 2017-12-25 09:31
We're glad you're very happy with your phone! I myself can say that it is indeed a good phone, even  ...

yeah i totally agree with you that Dogee should start distributing their phones in Europe...Big competitor for other smartphones brands like Samsung etc...
I will be happy if Dogee could contact me for promoting their phones here in Europe!!

gg_APPUT59
Global moderators
5# 2017-12-26 19:22:12
gg_nAcab99 replied at 2017-12-25 20:12
yeah i totally agree with you that Dogee should start distributing their phones in Europe...Big co ...

Yeah, maybe even if they hire very skilled programmers and engineers the phone would be the best out there.

gonujom
Donut
6# 2018-10-27 20:00:55
You did very nice work with describe of this review on here about people want to get facts for their benefits. Hiring help from qualified writer is easy and this is rushessay.com legit service link for understanding of some important points.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International