21# Yesterday 2018-2-5 21:38:56
bander replied at 2018-2-5 10:59
what do you think of Doogee V design?

Original desing for camera.

gg_hNykz88
Eclair
22# Yesterday 2018-2-7 02:03:03
bander replied at 2018-2-5 11:01
we will send free phones to applicants, just need they provide the feedback after try it

Куда дать обратную связь?

sgios
Donut
23# Yesterday 2018-2-8 07:00:31
the camera cheapen the phone look.  Actually embarrasing

Again as other people  have said It will be broken and for people like me who has 5 other  Doogee Phones  there is no chance of repairs for under $350

So  buy another phone

chrole44b
Froyo
24# Yesterday 2018-2-8 23:31:25
Like other people, I think too that the camera will be easily broken, this will not be taken under warranty, so 2 solutions : you're able to repair it by yourself or it'll be costly to repair it...
I think it's a design phone, a beautiful one, but it isn't a good idea...

Will MIX 3 be a sliding phone too ?  if yes, there will be two points of weakness...

The design make the phone should cost from $250 to $350 so it become too expensive...
It's like the VKworld T2 plus, very pleasant phone,good design but the price ($299) is too excessive.

25# Yesterday 2018-2-15 19:09:09
I think i like the design of Doogee mix 3 , the only  think is that even thoug i like the camera design , people think that if it drops when flipped up , that it will break easily. One  think what you could do is if you ant full screen design is to put a display  a small one like meizu pro 7 did. OR like you showed us in a concept design that we can slide up the phone, Thats what i would like more then a flip camera to be honest and also much more than a notch on dthe display like in the iphone x. Also it would be important to use a good camera so it stands  out from the competition in its price segment. Im also a Photographer myself and im really very much into phones and know Smartphones very well and i really would like to test sth like the Doogee mix 3 and also make a video about it. I would really like to help you to make a great phone. So feel free to send me samples or a review sample and i will give you my honest feedback and suggestions what to improve .
26# Yesterday 2018-2-17 02:44:42
新年 快乐!

anatol06
Eclair
27# Yesterday 2018-2-17 05:53:17
bander replied at 2018-2-5 10:59
what do you think of Doogee V design?

Dooge v is super. Send one to try it.

gg_NCoUM50
Eclair
28# Yesterday 2018-2-17 16:02:23
-Well idea of back camera being the front camera is okay,  but please place the camera in the middle so users can just use finger to slide up or push down.
-please don't repeat the mistake in doogee mix,  I own the doogee mix and when the back camera is place at the corner or edge of phone,  users always accidentally covers the back camera while holding vertical and if the front camera is at the corner or below screen, users find it difficult to adjust the position while taking selfie.
-bander what is the specs for mix 3?  Can we get to choose mediatek or SnapDragon alternative and 8gb of ram and 128gb rom?
- please ensure Oreo 8 rom is stable.
- can we have 6200mah battery.

gg_APPUT59
Global moderators
29# Yesterday 2018-2-18 15:53:35
Edited by gg_APPUT59 at 2018-2-18 15:57
bander replied at 2018-2-5 11:01
we will send free phones to applicants, just need they provide the feedback after try it

Would love to be one of your applicants I'm looking forward to make a review of this too on my YouTube and promote it here
Though I'm really looking forward to the Doogee V.
30# Yesterday 2018-2-19 15:44:28
Let me start by saying this is a good design. As for the camera, I also think it not as bad as what most people might think. If you have a full screen already, the phone is already very delicate if not in a protective casings.

People also said it might add extra thickness, I don't see this as an issue. If designed well, this will not be a problem. Also having one camera, one very good camera with ois good software and all is way better than having multiple cameras with non of what I just stated above.

Now for the bad part.

People do have a point about the camera design if opened up and dropped, it could easily break.

The other problem I can also see with the design is the mechanism of the flipper. How durable is it.

Also the functionality. For those the like selfish and at the same time like taking photos might not like the single camera set up, having to flip every time and back down. Again this goes back to how durable the mechanism will be.

Finally, most manufacturers are going towards multiple cameras, 2/3 on the back, 2/4 on the front making a total between 2 going up to 6 camera. All those cameras are use to create camera effects, wide angle view, bouke effects and so on.

I know the Google pixel achieve the later with one camera and a good software so I don't see why this is not also possible. The wide angle lens effect can also be achieved by having the lens already a wide angle with software cropping it to normal view.

As for the v design, looks good. Reminds me of the old Nokia matrix phone. again, main problem will be how durable will be the mechanism.
12345Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International