The lack off service and product quality control Doogee products

Started By: Rene Started On: 2018-2-11 23:23:34
427 8
Hello ,
Why isthe update Doogee-s60-android7.0_20170928_20180105-1640 ( size 62,40 Mb ) stilstanding on your servers the update doesn’t work it’s crashes every time even the new updates can't be downloaded by OTA .
Just remove the update form your servers so no one can get a craschedupdate and your customer service or the lack off customer service isn’t anybeter for me , it’s the first and last time i purchased a Phone from DOOGEEbecause of the lack of service just bring out a update that works and solve allthe problems like poor audio sound , notifications that disappear in the topoff your screen , notifications that come too late for more than 4 hours or days likewhatapp just fix it please and no promises you can’t keep .
And the quality control off the products is as bad as the software updates too many products have too many hardware problems.
Andwhen i am on the internet and i touch the fingerprintsensor it automaticillyopen’s the keyboard that may not happen it’s only for fingerprint reading not for other Options for the fingerprintsensor fix this as well and for allthe problems i will have i send you a email so you can fix it because at thistime the Softwareis shit too many problems .
IAlways wipe the cache before installing a update and i follow the advice they give me and still i can’t install the update just bring out a good and newupdate that works and can be downloaded by OTA like a new update too android 8.0 oreo instead of small Unimportant updatesthat don’t work and cause more problems and are shit and come with a goodsolution for the problems.

2# 2018-10-4 21:34:25
Doogee online store offers fresh debuts and the smash hit arrangements items at custom assignment help | Assignmentcorner.co.uk.

ammie
Donut
3# 2018-11-30 15:30:49
markcarlton replied at 2018-10-4 21:34
Doogee online store offers fresh debuts and the smash hit arrangements items at custom assignment he ...

I am the assignment help provider at My assignment help. I have done P.hD in the computers if a student has an issue regarding the assignment writing then may take help from the assignment assistance services .
4# 2018-12-4 16:04:50
Sometimes some software and servers do not support the online service because maybe it is a server issue or net issue. Well, I don't ever use dooge or their service so I don't have experience about this. I just use admission essay writing services UAE who is one of the best online writing markets and also their work is very quality than to other.

HinaEni
Donut
5# 2018-12-6 18:40:43
It is the service providers work that they manage all those things who are doing problems in a customer support. If the server is not doing work properly they need to maintain it. There is also an option they can hire a customer care man who will see those all maters. By the way, we also deliver web development services but never did such a mistake in our 4 years career.

bruleo
Froyo
6# 2018-12-6 21:02:54
Looks like the inability of Doogee to support their phones and respect their clients is catching.  It's seems that the moderators of this forum can't be bothered either.  There's more spam now than genuine posts.
7# 2018-12-8 15:13:39
Writing a language project is little bit difficult specially when you have to take the approval from your supervisor. We offer Ignou bca project to all the learner's who are looking for it and we provide the project in asp, java and C language.

daveoscar
Donut
8# 2018-12-10 18:43:21
Getting the assignments as anticipated by the professors is an easy task now in the presence of accounting homework help. It can take away all the worries and provide assistance in completing the assignments on time.

fb_bQOo587
Donut
9# 6 day(s) ago

I'm extremely pleased to uncover this website. I need to to
thank you for one time,just for this wonderful read!
Regards
www.office.com/setup
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International