The lack off service and product quality control Doogee products

Started By: Rene Started On: 2018-2-11 23:23:34
671 7
Hello ,
Why isthe update Doogee-s60-android7.0_20170928_20180105-1640 ( size 62,40 Mb ) stilstanding on your servers the update doesn’t work it’s crashes every time even the new updates can't be downloaded by OTA .
Just remove the update form your servers so no one can get a craschedupdate and your customer service or the lack off customer service isn’t anybeter for me , it’s the first and last time i purchased a Phone from DOOGEEbecause of the lack of service just bring out a update that works and solve allthe problems like poor audio sound , notifications that disappear in the topoff your screen , notifications that come too late for more than 4 hours or days likewhatapp just fix it please and no promises you can’t keep .
And the quality control off the products is as bad as the software updates too many products have too many hardware problems.
Andwhen i am on the internet and i touch the fingerprintsensor it automaticillyopen’s the keyboard that may not happen it’s only for fingerprint reading not for other Options for the fingerprintsensor fix this as well and for allthe problems i will have i send you a email so you can fix it because at thistime the Softwareis shit too many problems .
IAlways wipe the cache before installing a update and i follow the advice they give me and still i can’t install the update just bring out a good and newupdate that works and can be downloaded by OTA like a new update too android 8.0 oreo instead of small Unimportant updatesthat don’t work and cause more problems and are shit and come with a goodsolution for the problems.

bruleo
Froyo
2# 2018-12-6 21:02:54
Looks like the inability of Doogee to support their phones and respect their clients is catching.  It's seems that the moderators of this forum can't be bothered either.  There's more spam now than genuine posts.

bruleo
Froyo
3# 2018-12-18 22:04:24
Seriously moderator's, you are not helping Doogee's already crap reputation with clients by not addressing spam in these forums.

Jalil_Irfan
Global moderators
4# 2019-2-5 00:58:10
bruleo replied at 2018-12-18 22:04
Seriously moderator's, you are not helping Doogee's already crap reputation with clients by not addr ...

Moderators here are very few
and this post is almost a year back
we donot allow such posts now a days

burri60
Donut
5# 2019-2-9 02:40:49
Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
internet marketing company in usa

monica99
Donut
6# 2019-2-11 20:07:25
always use those services who are who you have to know about the quality. that is have certified products and you must need to read out all the term and condition must know about product description. also i suggest to make your habbit to see the reviews that use it. because reviews halps you more to select the best quality. and this is not about the stuff or physical things there is also a quality in online services. lot's of people provide online service but this is not true that all services are true. like Write my essay in cheap and assignment essay make lots of difference. don't think about that if the price is low then quality is also low.

burri60
Donut
7# 6 day(s) ago
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
Carolineis11
8# 5 day(s) ago
A debt of gratitude is in order for the extraordinary post on your blog, it truly gives me a knowledge on this theme. Such an extraordinary post to know distinctive helpful data even you can read here about secure from dogpile browser hijacker and enjoy.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International