How to block buttons of S60 and other phones

Started By: bander Started On: 2018-3-22 15:43:04
5349 7
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Svenson
Froyo
2# 2018-3-23 09:22:52
Hello bander
please do not mind me, the app is very well done.
But who needs it?
I buy the S60, because I know that there are keys installed.
For this reason, I also understand some users do not think that the keys are smooth. Of course you can do that with such big keys, but practically they are the easy to hit big keys, that's why it's an OUTDOOR PHONE.

Question:
What about a new update for the S60?

- PTT button (5 sec) brings Phone to reboot
- Bluetooth aborts after approx. 1 hr. with headset
- Phone unlocking takes some seconds
- Videos with the camera (only if write permission to external memory) Focus sounds in the video to hear (squeak, hiss)

the rest of the S60 is sufficient for my needs and still without apparent deficiency (I am almost satisfied)

FW: 20180110 FOTA - flashed as new device (no OTA)
Memory: 128GB Samsung EVO UHS-I U1

R404a
Eclair
3# 2018-4-21 05:21:25
Hello,
I wanted to try this app because the camera button is very embarrassing, it activates in the pocket and I find myself with 100th black photo.
Alas my joy was short-lived, it does not work despite having followed the tutorial to the letter

4# 2018-8-17 04:46:04
R404a replied at 2018-4-21 05:21
Hello,
I wanted to try this app because the camera button is very embarrassing, it activates in the  ...

Have you solved the issue with the unwanted photos in your pocket? I am almost getting crazy to delete tons of black photos out of my pocket. :-( ...keyblocker, root doesn't work:-(

babinicz87
Froyo
5# 2018-8-17 06:11:44
Guest 195.28.145.x replied at 2018-8-17 04:46
Have you solved the issue with the unwanted photos in your pocket? I am almost getting crazy to de ...

If you have rooted phone, you can use app PBMC Key Chains from Xposed. This app can change buttons when the screen is off, and for example you can deactivate all buttons (even power) and set "wake up screen" only for chain "short press PTT + long press POWER".

This method works well on Android 7, but on Android 8 app not work at all. I am searching for another method.

gg_xR0m349
Gingerbread
6# 2018-9-3 11:45:41
thanks, it works in my S60

Byggsmen
Donut
7# 2019-2-2 14:48:26
Anyone who have a fix. This does not work.

8# 2019-4-30 15:05:05
Hello there,

My name is Aly and I would like to know if you would have any interest to have your website here at doogee.cc promoted as a resource on our blog alychidesign.com ?

We are in the midst of updating our broken link resources to include current and up to date resources for our readers. Our resource links are manually approved allowing us to mark a link as a do-follow link as well
If you may be interested please in being included as a resource on our blog, please let me know.

Thanks,
Aly
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International