Mabri, Minister of Cote d'Ivoire, Visited DOOGEE

Started By: bander Started On: 2018-4-26 15:26:24
187 5
Mabri Toikeusse Albert Abdallah is the President of regional council of Tonkpi, former Foreign Minister and Ambassador of the West Cultural Tourism Festival of The Republic of Cote d'Ivoir. The only purpose of his trip to China this time is to visit DOOGEE and the factory, learning more about its products for the approaching collaboration.

8K3A4560_result.jpg

Regarding this journey to China, Mabri showed great interest to DOOGEE products especially the big battery and wide angle features.

8K3A4495_result.jpg
8K3A4486_result.jpg
8K3A4442_result.jpg
8K3A4440_result.jpg

On the second day, Mabri and related personnel paid a visit to one of the strong factories that DOOGEE works with,  TRULY, which also cooperates with many well-known handset manufactures, such as HUAWEI, Samsung, Sony etc. In the workshop, he witnessed the process of LCD production.

P1022572_result.JPG
P1022586_result.JPG
P1022546_result.jpg

Hope the cooperation between DOOGEE and Cote d'Ivoir can promote the local employment as well as economy development, meanwhile, enhance the mutual understanding of China-Africa friendship.

Jalil_Irfan
Moderators
2# Yesterday 2018-4-26 15:55:11
hope our indian PM too supports you doogee if you accept to go with "Make In India" scheme
thats how xiaomi came in and is now the number 1 in india
all you have to do is make a production plant in india
you will have a very great market where people love budget mobiles and the population is second in the world

ollim
Froyo
3# Yesterday 2018-4-26 18:06:26
Jalil_Irfan replied at 2018-4-26 09:55
hope our indian PM too supports you doogee if you accept to go with "Make In India" scheme
thats how ...
all you have to do is make a production plant in india

And as the example of Nokia and Vodafone shows, you also have to hire an army of tax lawyers to cope with the local administration

Jalil_Irfan
Moderators
4# Yesterday 2018-4-29 01:41:14
Nokia , Vodafone? I don't get it

ollim
Froyo
5# Yesterday 2018-4-29 13:37:43
Jalil_Irfan replied at 2018-4-28 19:41
Nokia , Vodafone? I don't get it

You seem to be very well informed about mobile phone world and as the Nokia factory was located in Chennai I thought you might have known about the case. They have been fighting in court for several years against the Indian tax administration about claims of non paid taxes. The last I heard the case has now been reached a solution. Not quite sure about the Vodafone case, just read that they are having a similar battle in court as well.

Jalil_Irfan
Moderators
6# Yesterday 2018-4-29 19:22:43
Nokia plant has been shut down and cases kept on going now and then
But i havent heared about vodafone
there are both positive and negatives nokia brand gone  down and tried to move to microsoft where it got legal , taxing issues
but xiaomi came to india and is now the best seller of mobile for the past two years
it all depends and situation and negotiations
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International