12Next

[winner announcement] Spring Photography Contest

Started By: bander Started On: 2018-5-16 10:45:21
378 11
Thanks for your participation, we are pleased to announce the winners of the Spring Photography Contest.They are:
NO.1: @alfastudio
NO.2: @fb_VUZsy50
NO.3-NO.5:

@fb_DKmbO38
@Galin
@kushal888

Congratulations to them and we may have a summer/autumn/winter photography contest, you could be the winner next time
Here is the link of Spring Photography Contest: http://community.doogee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4068, click to learn more
NOTICE: Winners need to send me all the photo source files which uploaded for the contest: a Zip file will be better or a link of the Zip file. Will check if they are shot by a phone.

Update: As for the rule, it's mentioned "need to create a new post with the title [Spring Shoot]+ your own topic." but as members from different countres may have different understanding about it, so it's ok to make a comment with the title. Besides, still consider the season difference of different countres, so all spring element is ok. Have to admit the rule is not good, sorry for that. And will make it stricter next time

fb_DKmbO38
Global moderators
2# 2018-5-16 11:40:09
Hey. And which kind of work won? And how does the condition of the contest 1. participants need to create a new post with the title [Spring Shoot] + your own topic.

fb_DKmbO38
Global moderators
3# 2018-5-16 11:48:40
Edited by fb_DKmbO38 at 2018-5-16 12:34

If I understand correctly, then you must publish the work that won. what kind of work won?

bander
administrator
4# 2018-5-16 15:38:02
fb_DKmbO38 replied at 2018-5-16 11:48
If I understand correctly, then you must publish the work that won. what kind of work won?

Hi, could you please send me all the work that you uploaded for the contest?

fb_DKmbO38
Global moderators
5# 2018-5-16 15:50:10
bander replied at 2018-5-16 15:38
Hi, could you please send me all the work that you uploaded for the contest?

Hi, I sent you the link in private messages

fb_VUZsy50
Donut
6# 2018-5-16 19:27:57
Edited by fb_VUZsy50 at 2018-5-16 19:39

Sir , Thanks for choosing me as the winner no. 2 but I hate to admit that I am quite disappointed by the result. I mean I have created 2 threads all containing pictures which represent spring in a more attractive way. @alfastudio also did a great job but his photos weren't accurate as per the spring photography..atleast no better than the photos I attached in my 2 threads.Plus i gotta admit @fb_DKmbO38 did a great job he deserves to be one of the winners.During the contest after he posted his photos , I started to take him as the main competitor & his not winning 1st or 2nd prize has shocked me. Plus take concern about the both matters I discussed.

fb_VUZsy50
Donut
7# 2018-5-16 19:35:15
I have sent the link of my both threads to u via private message

kushal888
Gingerbread
8# 2018-5-16 23:02:14
This is the link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... N/view?usp=drivesdk
To the photos
All taken by doogee mix
And enhanced using a better cam

alfastudio
Donut
9# 2018-5-17 07:07:39
WOW ! Thanks a lot for choosing me as winner. Congratulation to other winners.All photos were beautiful.  @bander i send you private message with link to source files.

bander
administrator
10# 2018-5-21 17:48:46
As for the rule, it's mentioned "need to create a new post with the title [Spring Shoot]+ your own topic." but as members from different countries may have different understanding about it, so it's ok to make a comment with the title. Besides, still consider the season difference of different country, so all spring element is ok. Have to admit the rule is not good, sorry for that. And will make it stricter next time
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International