12345Next

fb_TM0vo92
Donut
21# 2018-5-27 13:22:03
You need to concentrate on getting your phones that you have already working right, have just bought one and has froze already, doesn't accept fingerprint straight away and with inserted SD card I can't work camera as it says its not inserted, have reinserted several times still doesn't work tried reformatting it just stays on 20% so now have a phone without camera, sort them out before making new ones.

fb_TM0vo92
Donut
22# 2018-5-27 13:22:20
You need to concentrate on getting your phones that you have already working right, have just bought one and has froze already, doesn't accept fingerprint straight away and with inserted SD card I can't work camera as it says its not inserted, have reinserted several times still doesn't work tried reformatting it just stays on 20% so now have a phone without camera, sort them out before making new ones.

JdVillamor
Froyo
23# 2018-5-30 02:02:50
Doogee BL9000

JdVillamor
Froyo
24# 2018-5-30 02:07:38
Doogee BL9000
Combination of power, beautifully design and performance beasts.
I think long-lasting battery life is such a necessity feature for a smartphone and ensure that you are good for days.

Usually, a phone lasts a full work day with moderate use. But if you use it heavily, you'll need to recharge it more often. Fast charging suit our everyday fast lives, this feature is so useful to anyone. Instead of bringing some bulky power banks with you.

Long battery life is very important, imagine what can those high-end technology and flashy screen do - more time to talk, connect, play and watch without running out of power. The reason why I love, this is I am a heavy smartphone user, I can surf the net or play the game I want knowing that I’m using a phone that has a superb battery life.

suiathon1
Donut
25# 2018-6-2 22:34:49
would be a massive upgrade from my nokia 535 with only a 1905 mah battery

Mats2000
Donut
26# 2018-6-5 19:56:38

Nightology
Eclair
27# 2018-6-5 20:00:01
I would make a time-lapse of my city's sky for 24 hours straight

fb_HzC8m48
Unverified member
28# 2018-6-5 21:19:06
nu vreau sa castig un telefon Doogee, sunt pline de buguri si nu exista suport din partea companiei.
nu mai vreau un Doogee nic macar cadou.

Nightology
Eclair
29# 2018-6-6 10:14:43

I would make a time-lapse of my city's sky for 24 hours straight

adelowo4u
Eclair
30# 2018-6-6 15:16:08
Edited by adelowo4u at 2018-6-6 15:21

Frankly, nowadays smartphone have transformed into personal computers. We shouldn't really view them as just smartphones, they are more than that. From making calls to sending messages, word processing, taking pictures, emails, spreadsheet, browsing, surfing social media, playing games, reading, watching movies and so on, it is clear smartphones have become an essential companion and an integral part of our life. On average, most people spend a minimum of 1.5 hours daily while some spend 3, 4, 5, 6, even 8 hours in some cases on their phones. The demand on battery life is going up and increasing battery capacity or introducing a chip that can made battery much better than is presently obtainable is the way out. But until we have that kind of chip that make a 3000mAh battery last for 2 days with heavy use, increasing battery capacity is the only sensible option. But big battery alone is not acceptable, nobody like to wait around for hours before a full charge. Fast charging capability must be incorporated in big battery phones to manage them.
My phone is my workstation when am not in the office, it is essential to the timely reports I send in regularly when on the field. So i always have a powerbank with me as backup. My phone is also my social link. With it, am always up to date on social media. Sending reports, playing games, reading and also watching movies would be a much more better experience with a big battery phone like Doogee BL 9000.
12345Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International