Chance to get free phones and make your social media more popular

Started By: bander Started On: 2018-5-22 17:17:31
751 6
20180522141433.jpg
Do you have a plan to be a famous Youtuber? Or you want to be famous in other social media platforms? Or you are already one?
If so, then you should like this: be part of DOOGEE Brand Ambassador.
As an ambassador, you will have preference to get DOOGEE phones to review and attract more followers, and you can use these phones as gifts to send to your followers and they will be happy to invite more friends.
Besides, you will have a chance to get free unreleased phone like DOOGEE V.
All in all, referral program is coming, if you are interested, learn more here: https://store.doogee.cc/en/influencers

gg_APPUT59
Global moderators
2# Yesterday 2018-5-23 12:03:27
Already joined last week, still on the waiting list. I'm 100% sure I can make my channel a success with Doogee's products.

fb_FemoR00
Gingerbread
3# Yesterday 2018-5-23 16:43:44
Edited by fb_FemoR00 at 2018-5-23 16:54

I joined also. I will start my new channel. All reviews are so negative, and I am sure they are influenced by larger brands like iPhone, Samsung, Huawei and even Xiaomi. But Doogee is not that kind of brand, I think. There are enough reasons why people should buy Doogee in stead of all those much more expensive brands. I have watched many reviews and I have come to the conclusion the reviewers that are now famous, they are all influenced by brands. I think reviews should be neutral or only have personal opinions of the reviewer. Reviews are always the balance of a potentional buyer to buy or not buy a product. That is how reviews should work. But most of the reviewers are influenced by brands. You notice that in cases where a similar problem in a brand which is not-influencer a CATASTROPHIC problem and in the same or similar problem in a product of brand that is the influencer of the reviewer is just a little problem and it is not important. I have noticed this in reviews of drones, smartphones and many other products in which there is a brand that is influencing the influencer. That is why  I want to start a new channel with only TRUE  & HONEST  reviews which will not be influenced by any brand. Just personal opinions and experiences.

Homotoyosi10
Honeycomb
4# Yesterday 2018-5-25 10:35:56
gg_APPUT59 replied at 2018-5-23 12:03
Already joined last week, still on the waiting list. I'm 100% sure I can make my channel a success w ...

I joined too, how long are we supposed to wait before we get approved?

gg_APPUT59
Global moderators
5# Yesterday 2018-5-26 09:13:36
Homotoyosi10 replied at 2018-5-25 10:35
I joined too, how long are we supposed to wait before we get approved?

No ideas sorry

deone4ong
Donut
6# Yesterday 2018-6-5 10:54:08
interesting ...

Edragon
Donut
7# Yesterday 2018-6-22 22:34:49
Am still waiting for your response, I once marketed G-tide phone brands and I know what people like to buy. Am good in my campaigns and know how to influence clients.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International