The phone is good. I bought this a year ago and im fairly happy with it.The less good on my mix 2 model are:|
- the cameras aren't good (but i dont use them as often, so im good);
- the security patches aren't near being updated (like the most phones, but this one has the "latest" 2018-january, so we're about a year late in patches.. lol)
- the developers fail to work on a compatible newer ROMs based on newer android versions with newer security patches, so a custom ROM mantained by cummunity developers would be great (XDA or something).
The things I like:
- screensize and format (18:9);
- screen quality (colors, brightness and look are good);
- although P25 SoC is outdated, is ok for me (i dont play games on the phone, so im good);
- fluidity on the menus and webpages;
- one of the front cameras has got a wide angle, good for selfies;
- you can make videos in 4K using opencamera app from google play store
Things i dont like:
- android version and patches;
- cameras overall quality;
- weight and thickness of the phone (and using a cover it will be like "a brick");
Really hope someone interests about this phone and develop a better custom ROM, based on a newer android version OR/AND (at least) with newer security patches OTA.