X3

Started By: bander Started On: 2018-6-23 09:50:34
1745 3
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
2# 2018-8-9 22:10:57
With Android 6.0 firmware works perfect
3# 2018-9-15 02:12:08
The firmware of the X3 for Android 6.0 comes loaded with Malware, just need to pass the Malwarebytes for Android to detect it.

The worst thing that every week installs some shi.. of APP which you have to be uninstalling, with ES File Explorer it is easy to detect it because it detects you as soon as you install it and from the same program you can uninstall it.

The only thing that is worth it because you can expand the internal memory with a microSD.

El firmware del X3 para Android 6.0 viene cargardo de Malware, solo hacer falta pasar el Malwarebytes para Android para detectarlo.

Lo peor que todas las semanas te instala alguna mierda de APP la cual hay que estar desinstalando, con ES File Explorer es fácil detectarla porque te la detecta nada más instalarse de forma y desde el mismo programa puedes desinstalarla.

Lo único que merece la pena porque puedes ampliar la memoria interna con una microSD.

ItsElti
Donut
4# 2019-6-1 04:28:17
So i installed version 5.1 becouse it lagg so much on 6.0 and when the install finishes my screen just stays black and some lines on it.When i install 6.0 again the screen and the phone works but still with lag so any solution for that please?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International