12Next

T5

Started By: bander Started On: 2018-6-23 09:50:25
6068 11
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

yahiasadi
Donut
2# 2018-8-6 19:11:22
Is there a Malware in this version! Can Doogee confirm that this system is safe???

fb_OjYAQ17
Froyo
3# 2018-9-3 08:37:54
yahiasadi replied at 2018-8-6 19:11
Is there a Malware in this version! Can Doogee confirm that this system is safe???

Very good question... I bough this phone brand new and never use it because there is a malware i n thesoftware

hezz73
Donut
4# 2018-9-4 05:42:31
This is the worse company on planet earth the device doesnt show up when connected via usb wether its on mtp or ptp windows says last usb connected was unrecogniized&even when on mtp it charges the phonewhen charging is clearly not selected?? but still wont acknowledge the doogee t5,im trying to use the debloater progra to get rid of all the malware as the tool makes all apps uninstallable even if greyed out but you gotta have the device drivers installed which is hard when it wont be recognized&charges it instead,i have usb debugging turned on&need to somehow get the device drivers on my pc,you also have to install google drivers its called debloater&its on the xda developers site along with all instructions but it isnt working for me&phone wont even show up on my laptop,il never by a chinese phone again,they must be so paranoid they want to fill your phone with crap so it breaks&you eplace it...yes i will but never trust a chinese company again,i cant even find the device drivers for the t5 to download..it is riddled with malware from trojans i have to remove daily to something called coordinator that seem s to be part of the problem&all the rest cant even be uninstalled but that is what this program is for if your device is newer than kitkat no need to root it but to be honest rooting&installing a custom rom would be the best option as i simply do not trust these people who put virus's in their own product?how dumb is that when you arent exactly going to rush out&buy another piece of crap off them,im just going on all android forums&telling people that they are just a bunch of useless,moronic company to put malware in their own phone..if you can get your device to show up in windows download debloater from xda developers as there is a walkthrough guide showing you the names of all that needs removing with screenshots...malwarebytes have gave that as their final answer because they simply cant remove the troublesome apps as they are greyed out&uninstallable hence why debloate would of been ecellent as it overides all the hurdles doogee has put in our way...

nini2007
Eclair
5# 2018-9-11 20:18:48
What's new in this rom

hoediz
Donut
6# 2018-9-14 13:45:16
did somebody try it please ?
7# 2018-10-31 14:07:49
yes there is also malware

rosh
Eclair
8# 2018-11-6 17:39:23
i have a malware in my T5 it downloads apps like devices and coordinator. Is in the firmware!! And i don't understand why doogee does nothing...or?

pietjepuk2
Donut
9# 2019-1-17 06:02:48
I updated my T5 via the menu a few weeks ago, and finally all went well, the Phone was updated to ver 2016-11.17
Before that period, I got only errors trying to update.
After that , I tried a second time and the Phone was updated to ver 2016-12.10
Since then I have no malware anymore sofar!!!!!!!!

fb_G228R04
Donut
10# 2019-4-4 03:13:17

what is the download link password?
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International