123Next

HOW TO MAKE YOUR PHONE'S BATTERY LAST LONGER

Started By: godofvelocity Started On: 2018-6-30 15:54:51
410 20
Edited by godofvelocity at 2018-6-30 15:58

The issue of battery life has been a perrenial problem for mobile phone users. We all want to charge our phones in a second and use it forever but we all know that's not gonna happen, well at least not now. I'm pretty sure that we all must have noticed at some point that a phone we bought say like a year ago or more doesn't quite store energy as efficiently as it used to on day one. The older the device the less power it seems to have. Now, most mobile phones use lithium-ion batteries for energy storage. In this type of battery, lithium metal and lithium ions move in and out of individual electrodes, causing them to expand and contract. I know this is getting a little technical guys but stay with me. Unfortunately though this processes are not reversible, well at least not completely anyways and this gets worse as the CHARGE AND DISCHARGE cycle grows. To make matters worse, the electrolyte that connects the electrodes also degrades throughout these cycles.
The ability of our batteries to store charge depends on the extent of their degradation and this degradation in turn is a function of the charge and discharge cycles it undergoes. Through the simple steps below users can minimise this degradation and extend their battery life

1. Control battery discharge, in a nutshell try the avoid the 0% battery mark
2. Extend charging time and try to reduce the number of times you have to charge your device.
3. Keep the temperature of your device just right

It should be noted that all these listed above can be easily achieved with a really powerful device like the BL9000. It possesses a monster of a battery and hence you don't have to go through several charge and recharge cycles and its power efficient chip really aids in its temperature management. Take care of your phones guys, it deserves your care after serving you.

pucives
Donut
2# 2018-9-25 18:14:07
The nature of the document is subjective for the individuals. It has been done for the use of the https://www.australian-writings.net/ for all possible means for the humans in the sight of the wonderful terms for the humans.

roni12
Donut
3# 2018-10-1 09:31:32
The reforms of the lady have been found for the success of the candidates. The essence of the Cabinet Mobile Bed for the utility of the concepts for the humans.

Lumber
Donut
4# 2018-10-16 14:48:30

lifetime
Donut
5# 2018-12-5 15:49:12
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.   Garry Adams

lifetime
Donut
6# 2018-12-6 03:41:44
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..  apartments that accept evictions in dallas tx

lifetime
Donut
7# 2018-12-6 05:12:46
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us  Grapes

lifetime
Donut
8# 2018-12-6 15:23:41
If it's not too much trouble share more like that.   Cucumber

lifetime
Donut
9# 2018-12-6 16:09:09
This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas   Bitter Melon

lifetime
Donut
10# 2018-12-6 16:59:13
Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more  Soursop
123Next
Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

Points Rules

International