123Next

DOOGEE New Game Rugged Phone

Started By: bander Started On: 2018-8-7 10:57:16
972 23
game phone.jpg

Maybe you have already read some leak of the phone. Yes! DOOGEE is going to release a game rugged phone.
Would you like to have a game phone? Why or why not? What do you think of the design that make game phone and rugged phone together?
And do you like paly games? Maybe you can tell us which game you like and we will test the game with the new phone.

fb_DKmbO38
Global moderators
2# 2018-8-7 11:06:41
interesting concept

DairyFarmer
Eclair
3# 2018-8-7 12:36:33
Things I would rather see on a rugged phone:

Wireless charging - no need to open the usb port cover even few days to charge
Removable rugged casing/sides - I have the S50 which is sleek, but would like to have the S60 "bumpers" for day to day use on the farm. But be able to remove them for the sleeker look. looking at the pick above is the kind of idea.

ollim
Honeycomb
4# 2018-8-7 13:47:25
Nokia tried to make a gaming phone long time ago, N-Gage was the model name. It was one of their biggest flops. Hope you have learned from their mistakes with your gaming phone. Not knowing much else about the phone besides the photo it is impossible to say anything about its potential on the market.

beliash4
Eclair
5# 2018-8-7 14:55:11
Wow! Not bad, but the leather design, it seems to me not quite appropriate. It would be better if the metal was used, as in gaming models from Asus and Xiaomi, or plastic.  Also, the one-way joystick from my experience in using the "black shark" is not very easy to use.

beliash4
Eclair
6# 2018-8-7 15:13:02
To be honest, I did not like the chip with strength. But if you imagine that the series "S" can be used by miners, climbers and fishermen, in the case of such a phone, it is difficult to imagine the mason-igroman.

Grezko
Gingerbread
7# 2018-8-7 17:01:19
Gaming phone usually implies better performance. I don't think you can match the Razer phone at the moment. Its parameters are just disgustingly good, granted for a huuuuuge price. Personally i like DOOGEE phones because of the good performance-to-cost ratio. For me a phone above 600-800$ is not worth the money and if you want to make a proper gaming phone it will cost.

GeorgeD
Eclair
8# 2018-8-7 18:14:16
We always while playing game forget about that holding a phone & there are often chances to fall , shock/ drop resistance will sure help for a game phone
and it should be good and comfortable to handle is important, hope this will support than other
WELCOME DOOGEE S70
9# 2018-8-7 20:34:51
Amazing. Great concept. Tge gaming phones from game shark and xiaomi are doing great so it's great to see doogee going in that direction. It has to be really powerful though

beliash4
Eclair
10# 2018-8-7 23:17:09
Doogee has never produced phones more than three hundred dollars, and the game phone requires a powerful filling. Have you decided to change the pricing policy? Will you switch to snapdragon processors?
123Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International