From my point of view, the S60 is awful:
- The buttons are placed symmetrically on the phone, we can not know in which way we hold the phone without looking at it.
- We can not pause the phone on the edge without pressing the buttons.
- Bluetooth makes the phone crash.
- It has only one day of autonomy despite its huge battery.
- The quality of the photos leave to desire
- The OS is unstable and the phone reboots often (or stay off).
- Qi recharge does not work because the back of the phone is metal.
- Many USB cables do not fit into the micro-USB too thin port.
I did not test the S70...