DOOGEE S70 & S80 MIL-STD-810G Test

Started By: bander Started On: 2018-9-19 09:47:09
649 9
What's MIL-STD-810?

MIL-STD-810, Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests, is a United States Military Standard that emphasizes tailoring an equipment's environmental design and test limits to the conditions that it will experience throughout its service life, and establishing chamber test methods that replicate the effects of environments on the equipment rather than imitating the environments themselves. Although prepared specifically for military applications, the standard is often used for commercial products as well. Learn more on Wiki

Jalil_Irfan
Global moderators
2# 2018-9-19 12:57:51
good to see such things but expect same quality in production and after sale and in software handling
3# 2018-9-30 03:45:50

y6c and other models of your smartphones have malware in stock firmware https://community.doogee.cc/foru ... ead&tid=5241&extra=

and people must know true.

bruleo
Froyo
4# 2018-9-30 04:32:56
e7282154@nwytg. replied at 2018-9-30 03:45
y6c and other models of your smartphones have malware in stock firmware https://community.doogee.cc ...

... and repeating the same thing over and over again is just as bad as malware..

Personally, I have not had any malware whatsoever in my Doogee, but sorted out someone else's Doogee that did, but was caused by a third-party launcher that they had installed themselves, which infected the stock containers.

But seriously, stop with the repeated messages in every thread as people will ned up just ignoring you.
5# 2018-9-30 04:35:18
Edited by e7282154@nwytg. at 2018-9-30 04:48

ок ок i just want clear firmware from them. company ignoring of own clients and it's really bad.
they know about problem but do nothing to fix it. maybe they do something but were results? where fota updates with fixing malware?

why other brands like xiaomi, miezu, zte or huawai dont have problems like that. even if they have it than companies fix it. and i think that people must to know before buy. even a little part of buyers

eria
Donut
6# 2019-1-1 17:59:26
I think most of us get aware about DOOGEE specification and it feature after this deep laboratory test. Their team uses great strategy and implements some classy method for enhancement of their devices.  All departments should follow them and try to conduct a conference of top Canadian writers once a week and put light on the topic of promoting their abilities.
7# 2019-1-3 13:46:26
There appears to be no cause why you can't go with it. It has precise specification except for the truth it is the use of nougat 7.0 platform. Or else battery, display 5.2, MediaTek processor, digital camera and many others you may be getting as regular however sure in case you evaluate with different branded smartphones you have to think twice about your decision as you can get many MediaTek within your finances with masses of capabilities and many others buts again yes gadgets don't remain all the time and experimentation is something which you could do with smartphone esp. Assignment Writing Service - Brilliant Assignment

Filipsa52
Donut
8# 2019-2-2 08:17:08
Can You swim with S70?
So not dive but shallow swimming, on a surface of water for 30-60 min??
9# 2019-2-7 20:04:01
The new Doogee S70 and Doogee S80, are dope cell phones that as of late hit the market and has made heaps of consideration for its self because of the astounding highlights and particular the gadgets accompany. Both cell phones are Dust-evidence, regardless of whether presented to dusty conditions, Nursing Assignment it's 99% ensured against residue. The gadgets are additionally the gadget is IP68-appraised Water-confirmation: you can make them work up to 1.5 meters somewhere down in the water for 24 hours.
10# 6 day(s) ago
I truly like this phone. I required a rough waterproof telephone with 2 sim cards. It fit that need splendidly. The battery overwhelms my past Samsung Galaxy S7 which cost twice to such an extent. I can get 2+ long stretches of utilization before charging it.pay to do an assignment The main drawback is simply the charger - it's excessively moderate. Fortunately this telephone underpins remote charging.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International