Can We Implement Content Strategy Like Quora?

Started By: MateenKhan Started On: 2018-10-30 14:17:26
1011 7
Edited by Jalil_Irfan at 2018-11-2 12:06

As we all know that quora are a big platform where almost all the topics and niches are discuss on a daily basis. I am a content writer working with a digital company. I wrote many articles on different niches. I don't know why quora articles attracted me, their content strategy is quite different and unique from others which can be a reason for attracting peoples towards their articles. I am also working on many essay helper websites and I think that should implement such a strategy on clients articles but before need some suggestions from experts. If any expert is breading my post so I request you to please explain about it.

gg_APPUT59
Global moderators
2# 2018-10-30 15:37:03
Thanks for the suggestion! We'll see

fb_nJP4Y02
Eclair
3# 2018-10-30 23:00:47
Wonderful suggestions, that needs attention.

Jalil_Irfan
Global moderators
4# 2018-10-31 03:00:13
First of all this community is just for doogee fans lovers and users and its not a full fledged website
Secondly quora is purely a business related website where as this is just a community for doogee users

There are many differences so lets understand the differences

bruleo
Froyo
5# 2018-11-2 01:10:25
Jalil_Irfan replied at 2018-10-31 03:00
First of all this community is just for doogee fans lovers and users and its not a full fledged webs ...

You do realise the initial post is just an attempt to get round spam rules by posting a link to a scam essay writing service?!  

Thousands of these types of posts appear every day on forums and any moderator should realise that and just delete the post and ban the original poster and  / or IP address.

Jalil_Irfan
Global moderators
6# 2018-11-2 12:05:30
bruleo replied at 2018-11-2 01:10
You do realise the initial post is just an attempt to get round spam rules by posting a link to a  ...

It doesnt happen everyday anf we have removed the other posts then and there ....i kept this post for a reason but shoulhave edited the link will do it now

bruleo
Froyo
7# 2018-11-2 20:27:07
Edited by bruleo at 2018-11-2 20:30
Jalil_Irfan replied at 2018-11-2 12:05
It doesnt happen everyday anf we have removed the other posts then and there ....i kept this post  ...

I said 'on forums', not 'this forum'.

However, it is a very common issue where people post a general or generic comment,  related to the subject of a thread with a completely unrelated link pointing to amother site and have seen these types posts in this forum MANY times.
8# 2020-7-9 20:04:25
Thanks for the proposal! Thousands of these posts appear on a daily basis but I agree with you! Yes, we implement a content strategy like quora as I saw many of the articles on the best assignment experts and they attracted me because the content is quite different from others.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International