12Next

What's your suggestion about the feedback page?

Started By: bander Started On: 2018-11-26 17:07:47
2983 18
We always want to hear from you and to help, that's why we build the bug report system: https://www.doogee.cc/category/bug-reportBut in addition to the bugs, we also want to know what you think about your phone. Do you like it or not? What we can do to make it better?

So we build a feedback page: https://www.doogee.cc/category/feedback. It will be appreciated if you can share your thoughts with us.
Could you please try the page and tell us what do you think of the page and what needed to be improved?

gg_APPUT59
Global moderators
2# 2018-11-26 17:21:16
Maybe try making an option to choose what series so the model can easily be chosen.

adessa
Donut
3# 2019-1-27 01:29:11
for two years there is no new firmware, in the old viruses are sewn right into the operating system

never again buy a phone of this brand better nokia buy the next time

adessa
Donut
4# 2019-1-27 01:35:02
I will never buy your company's products.

shardauni
Donut
5# 2019-1-29 17:25:29
how i use feed back page

fb_OjYAQ17
Froyo
6# 2019-2-18 07:26:32
Just answer to people who bought your phone and have problem with them...   Problems are normals, but if I don't solve them it's a fraud...   Me too I can tell everybody that i have a very good product, but if my product doesn't work and I don't give support to my customers..   It not gonna take long I'll be in bankruptcy!!

jawknee
Donut
7# 2019-2-25 03:51:45
The feedback page is a great start to a much bigger and better system in which Doogee takes its role as a company and learns how to communicate with its customers. i would love to see this company really flourish and expand into the great cellphone company i know it can be. Having bought an s50 and going through a couple of hiccups with the software, i manage to fix it thanks to the forum section. After taking notice of the great Kickstart brought by the great people that probably feel the same way i do and invest in Doogee. I am glad to say that i will buy an s90. lets see how this goes.

RedThunder
Donut
8# 2019-3-10 02:12:24
Hey stu*id Dodgy, what's the point of a useless feedback site if you guys don't even read any messages? So many people from your kickstarter campaign have sent you e-mails yet no one has received any reply yet you ask about your feedback site? Here's my feedback to you: Keep your promises instead of spouting bull**** ! None of us kickstarter backers have received any phone and you don't even reply to any messages you swindlers. Either get me my phone or my money back!

Kingweb777
Donut
9# 2019-5-15 11:15:04
Bad phone

fb_D671648
Donut
10# 2019-7-14 01:42:14
Where is Android 8 on the S60?
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International