12Next

[Discuss]What do you think of the Battery Module?

Started By: bander Started On: 2018-12-1 13:42:54
165 11
6-angles.png

Keywords: professional, safe, convenient, portable

In this post(https://community.doogee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5591), we introduced the camera module. At that time, I didnt get enough info and I thought its a camera which can be 48MP or better. But the result is its not a normal camera but a night-vision device. If you are interested in it, please go to that post to discuss more.

OK, back to the subject we are going to talk about today: Battery Module. And this time, Im sure its a battery module. But also not normal, Id like to say, its for professional: for professional workers, professional outdoor enthusiasts, even for professional businessmen.

Why do I say that? Let me explain it.

For professional workers, I mean whose work environment is more likely an extreme environment, if you are one of them, you will know its not convenient to use a power bank. You need an extra USB cable and power bank, and the cable or port can be defective after many inserts and remove actions. Besides, you need to hold both power bank and phone when you need to make a call. Image it, how inconvenient it is.

But with the battery module, you dont need the USB cable anymore. Look at these contacts, I believe you know they are more reliable. And you dont need to hold another power bank, the module and phone can be a new whole phone.
contacts.png
Ummm, Ive written too much, I will make it shorter.

For professional outdoor enthusiasts, it can be difficult and dangerous sometimes, then you need a battery module to keep your phone full of power to call SOS or use the flashlight. And Id like to stress that charging with cable is not reliable especially when you are in outdoor. Less risk is safer      
back.png
For professional businessmen, first of all, you may have a lot of calls, or you can be always on the way to meet your clients and cant find a place to charge your phone. So the battery is very important. And it seems not professional if you take out a power bank when you talking with your clients.

However, if you take out the battery module and put it on the phone, perfect match, cool! You can even charge your clients phone if his phone is short of power  
whole.png
And it can be safer to use a battery module, I dont mean your power bank will be exploded but its an underlying problem. A professional battery module can be safer.

OK, thats what Im thinking about the battery module, whats your opinion? Please let us know.

fb_ywNm399
Froyo
2# 2018-12-1 13:54:32
That's great, it is for S90, this module is good and more convenient to carry around than the power bank, but as far as I know, S90 already have 8000 mAh battery, so using this module can be used for very extended periods of time without worrying about running out of juice, but can you further explain more about this module? I mean the capacity of battery and the price etc.

bander
administrator
3# 2018-12-1 14:36:53
fb_ywNm399 replied at 2018-12-1 13:54
That's great, it is for S90, this module is good and more convenient to carry around than the power  ...

thx, I will update more info when I get the news about the capacity or price

VovaBrania
Eclair
4# 2018-12-1 15:37:55
Вообще по фигу

fb_DKmbO38
Global moderators
5# 2018-12-1 17:50:58
https://s90.doogee.cc/?fbclid=Iw ... _5f8coZLZvSd3wUH6NM

josfeth
Donut
6# 2018-12-1 21:17:53
QUE sensor de imagen llevara el DOOGEE S90? Esperamos que sea uno superior al del S70 Y S80(sony IMX363 EXMOR RS), no vayan a entorpecer el equipo con una camara mediocre como el blackwiew bv9600. he visto muchos comentarios negativos de su camara.

fb_ywNm399
Froyo
7# 2018-12-1 21:32:37
bander replied at 2018-12-1 14:36
thx, I will update more info when I get the news about the capacity or price

Thank you very much, I'll be waiting for it.

Homotoyosi10
Honeycomb
8# 2018-12-1 23:01:56
I think it's great especially since it's detachable and will it be compatible with all phones?

fb_ywNm399
Froyo
9# 2018-12-2 10:46:05
Homotoyosi10 replied at 2018-12-1 23:01
I think it's great especially since it's detachable and will it be compatible with all phones?

Maybe not, this is actually designed to fit in the S90.

fb_ywNm399
Froyo
10# 2018-12-2 21:32:52
fb_DKmbO38 replied at 2018-12-1 17:50
https://s90.doogee.cc/?fbclid=IwAR09iKSey-5pECJOP0GUR8I4QyDYt4Ji3-Cp-bdC_5f8coZLZvSd3wUH6NM

The same thing was with the S70, they said 40% discount, but on AliExpress, it's still the same price without any discount, I didn't understand, can you help me ?
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International