123Next

bruleo
Froyo
11# 2019-1-24 02:09:54
Jalil_Irfan replied at 2019-1-23 21:50
support and services are responsible by the seller

Support for defective goods should ultimately be the responsibility of the manufacturer and not the seller.  This is a basic point of consumer law in many countries.

Yes, depending on agreements between the seller and Doogee initial contact should be made to the seller. although I doubt if Doogee has made any such agreements, like for example, Samsung generally does.. If the seller is not responding then the manufacturer should take some responsibility and stop providing the sellers and or distributers.

As it is, Doogee are just palming off any responsibility and AGAIN, totally ignoring customers. Simply by not responding to posts such as these, it clearly shows that Doogee have no duty of care.

Just a bit of advice for some users who have purchased using a credit card: Many credits card providers do provide by default a basic insurance whereby you can claim back from for defective goods.

Gokulpower
Donut
12# 2019-1-25 13:06:28
How much radiation emit this phone
13# 2019-1-25 19:31:41
doogee will be no more soon as like many smart phone makers know when your support is dead then your company is dead

fb_OjYAQ17
Froyo
14# 2019-2-28 07:15:28
doogee get $100 000  but me I've lost $300 with Doogee

fb_OjYAQ17
Froyo
15# 2019-2-28 23:14:12
Jalil_Irfan replied at 2019-1-23 08:50
support and services are responsible by the seller

crap answer...  Buy a car with this kind of support to see....   if the dealer close...  waranty void....   bu11sh1t Doogee don't give support at all...  even seller have problem to give warranty

Jalil_Irfan
Global moderators
16# 2019-2-28 23:34:34
fb_OjYAQ17 replied at 2019-2-28 23:14
crap answer...  Buy a car with this kind of support to see....   if the dealer close...  waranty v ...

That is true accepted
but doogee is not an international brand
it sells product to some sellers , those sellers sell the product in bangood and ali express , JD
these online sellers take the initiative to advertise, sell, market, export to different countries
Thats why the responsibility is given to them, also according to those e-commerce policies.

I agree doogee should have some resource to help
but we had just one person officially ,  dont know why i dont see him now

fb_sCGsN15
Donut
17# 2019-3-2 04:20:02
Who give money for doogee, its a scammer Company with NO UPTADES Just avoid doogee And buy a better Brand smartphone

fb_OjYAQ17
Froyo
18# 2019-3-5 00:56:17
Jalil_Irfan replied at 2019-2-28 10:34
That is true accepted
it sells product to some sellers  ...

they have lost all good persons over last years because they can even support those employees who want to make the bran internationnal... Ive found on linkeden a lot of good guys who left the cie in the past 2 years. I've talk with one of them and he tells me that Doogee dont care about customer and employee.... they just want the money....  in my case 2 month withou answer.. my phone is dead...  Doogee is a crap

fb_OjYAQ17
Froyo
19# 2019-3-5 01:02:01
Jalil_Irfan replied at 2019-2-28 10:34
That is true accepted
it sells product to some sellers  ...

Also I have try all email available on internet to contact Doogee all of them are unavailable or no answer... the only one who answer me is the store but they dont want to help and niw they dont answer anymore....  the way i use to have aanswer the first time its because I ask to buy 100 phones.. and they answer but after I told my problem they shot off.... one day you'll realise that you are working for a cie who stelling people at the end, like the other who left

Jalil_Irfan
Global moderators
20# 2019-3-5 01:52:58
fb_OjYAQ17 replied at 2019-3-5 01:02
Also I have try all email available on internet to contact Doogee all of them are unavailable or n ...

i understand the frustration
I have gone through some of it
but no body works for doogee in the community
except bander and admin
others are just volunteers willing to help the buyers and users
we just try to do the best we can to help d people
thats all
123Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International