This is the official firmware of Y7. Got it from a Doogee representative.|
We put firewood (should be in a hat), then follow the instructions.
1. Download the archive from the attachments and unzip it. From the unpacked archive, as administrator (right-click on the file -> run as administrator), run the file ResearchDownload.exe
2. A program window will appear, click on the gear icon located in the upper left corner of the program. A browse window will appear, select your firmware from this unpacked archive in .pac format
3. After selecting the firmware, the program will freeze for a while and after that the name of the loaded firmware will be displayed at the top of the program.
4. Next, make sure that your device is disconnected from the PC and click the Play icon (arrow like ">") in the ResearchDownload window to put the program into standby mode for connecting the smartphone.
5. Next, take our smartphone in hand, turn it off completely. We connect the smartphone to the computer and at the same time hold the sound reduction button.
6. After connecting the smartphone, as described below, in the ResearchDownload program window, the firmware should start, as soon as it starts, you can release the sound reduction button and just wait for the firmware to complete. If the firmware does not start, then most likely the drivers are not installed. After completing the firmware, you will see the inscription "Passed", after that you can turn off the smartphone and start it by pressing the three buttons volume + and - and power, hold until it starts. Keep in mind that after flashing, the first start of the smartphone may take longer than usual (do not panic right away).
Z.Y. After this firmware updates begin to arrive safely over the air.