Started By: fb_f5UYv99 Started On: 2019-4-5 08:58:50
591 8
i think you must lower the price of doogee s70 cause of the xiaomi note 7
they got much good spec. rather than doogee s70 it is completely lost

fb_OjYAQ17
Froyo
2# 2019-4-5 12:05:25
Edited by fb_OjYAQ17 at 2019-4-5 00:09

even at $10 is too expensive...   Mine worked only 3 weeks and It's dead now...   Put it in the garbage...    I ordered a  two Xiaomi note 7 yesterday...   Finally I will have good working phone with customers support if something happen...  I don't think so because Xiaomi is not a scrap phone like Doogee....   Bye bye Doogee, no more money from me!!!

Jalil_Irfan
Global moderators
3# 2019-4-5 17:45:49
iphone is much better than xiaomi

Please stop comparing brands of different category
Xiaomi is a multinational brand
Doogee is a based only in china which just ships the mobiles to different part of the world mostly through a third party seller
Doogee can be very well compared with Umidigi, bluboo, etc
but not with big brands like samsung, xiaomi, apple, moto, oppo, vivo, one plus
understand the difference

fb_OjYAQ17
Froyo
4# 2019-4-5 20:42:15
Xiaomi have better phone and cheaper than Doogee...   And they have customer support ...  Just left a email to xiaomi, and they answer me in 24 hours...    With Doogee,I left at least 30 email to customer support..  no answer yet....   That's they take care...  not Doogee

fb_OjYAQ17
Froyo
5# 2019-4-5 20:43:51
Jalil_Irfan replied at 2019-4-5 04:45
iphone is much better than xiaomi

Please stop comparing brands of different category

go read Forums .. you'll see right away....

fb_OjYAQ17
Froyo
6# 2019-4-5 20:49:22
You know... the loser it's not me even I did lost my money with DooGEE...     The loser it's Doogee it self...  I love the rugged side of Doogee...   but if the phone inside is a crap, no support, and no repair possible..  The value of this phone is Zero!   I'm still using my old motorola Xplay 4  year old...  No issue, not even the charging cable...   in 4 year...  My S70 did work 3 weeks ONLY...  Now it's in the garbage because Doogee don't do warranty to customers.... They just want the money.....

Jalil_Irfan
Global moderators
7# 2019-4-6 22:41:38
fb_OjYAQ17 replied at 2019-4-5 20:42
Xiaomi have better phone and cheaper than Doogee...   And they have customer support ...  Just left  ...

do you have any idea how big xiaomi brand is how big a doogee is
xiaomi is a multi speciality brand with stores shops in every country

Doogee is almost like one 10th of what xiaomi is

Please understand the differences between brands

Doogee is not a international brand , so it fails in the very first step to compare with any brands like xiaomi, oppo  vivo, oneplus, moto, samsung, apple, lg, honor, huawie, poco, realme, lenovo blackberry, nokia, nubia, zte etc...  all these fall under different category

Just buy comparing their website itself you can know the difference
then comes their marketing strategy, shares values, number of offline online stores, country wise office, number of developing plants, their turn over, number of staffs, and so on

That is why i clearly mentioned the competitors for doogee are bluboo, umidigi  ele, ivoomi, oukitel, ulefone

i understand your frustration but still the more we do improper comparison more frustrated we become  
So just cool down , move on take it as a learning.

fb_OjYAQ17
Froyo
8# 2019-4-7 01:07:19
no right to bring my money and send me a non-working phone...   Doogee will fail fast !!   To be a big compagnie you need satisfied customers, otherwise you will crash

Nesnag
Donut
9# 2019-11-28 22:29:09
Jalil_Irfan replied at 2019-4-6 22:41
do you have any idea how big xiaomi brand is how big a doogee is
xiaomi is a multi speciality bra ...

The subject/topic here is you bought a phone with a problem and requires immediate support from where you buy the product.  

You cannot avoid comparison if other companies can provide a better customer service, whether small or big, popular or not.  Customers are frustrated because they are not getting any support.  You cannot blame customers who spent their money and received a product that is not working/useless.

Customers who bought phones with problems from Doogee that did not get any proper customer service assistance/support will not get any second chance to purchase another phone from them.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now Sign in with facebook Sign in with google

Points Rules

International