Problem with my s60- turning off, heating up, not charging

Started By: Started On: 2019-7-20 14:22:30
432 2
Firstly I would like to say how absolutely abismal doogees service is. Iv had these problems for weeks and so far you have yet to offer a solution or replied with any info at all.
Now I have a S60 and no it's not the lite s60 and iv having a few problems that's making the phone unusable. The first problem is the phone heats up and randomly turns off. Sometimes I can't get it to turn on for hours. The phone can also be at idle with the screen of and it will switch off. Now before anyone says it's a app causing it this problem still happens while the phone is in safe mode. Also yes I have done a full reset and still no go so it's must be hardware related. Then the other problem I have is the phone won't charge. Yes I have tried different cords, chargers, wireless. The phone shows the charging symbol but it does not take any charge, not even 1% and that's even with the phone turned off.  This shouldn't happen on a only 3 month old phone. I'm fairly certain it will have to be returned as I have done everything on my end to fix the problem. I would really appreciate doogee replying to my emails and to fix the problem as it's like pulling teeth atm. I could send and receive smoke signals be faster then they reply and Im over it.

fb_QIzcN40
Donut
2# 2019-8-16 04:58:40
I had once a Doogee shoot 2 with similar problem. Quite often in sms mode the screen lived its own life...writing letters, heats up and empty battery quite fast.  Maybe your screen is broken ? Had to stop using the phone and did buy another one. Latest phone a a Y8, do not like this one. Bad response on screen, no adjustment on sensitivity. Can not send sms messages.Think the Y8 was the last Doogee for me.

3# 2020-4-14 03:33:37
I have the same problem as described above, "The phone shows the charging symbol but it does not take any charge, not even 1% and that's even with the phone turned off. "
And i have no Chance to enter the datas!
The phone is 2Yand 1Month old and until yesterday it was working very well!
Is there any solution to solve the Problem?
Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

Points Rules

International