12Next

Working and simply way to root (15mn)!

Started By: fleafred Started On: 2019-11-5 15:47:59
161 14

fleafred
Donut
2# 2019-11-5 15:50:31
All-in-one software ,very well done and working to root with magisk .
Have fun !

Avirus
Donut
3# 2019-11-6 05:31:06
Thanks so much ...God bless u for awesome tool....worked like butter...just a quick question...will twrp will be available for this device??  Also at each start it shows small disclaimer that device is unlocked and it's not safe,, is there any way to remove the disclaimer..Really appreciate ur hard work

fleafred
Donut
4# 2019-11-6 14:23:00
I found two other ways to install Twrp but I prefered not to mention cause I bricked my device .Even if I think that was just my fault !
For that message ,I don't know but that's quite little !
Thanks on link :I just gave the adress

Have a nice day !

Avirus
Donut
5# 2019-11-6 22:28:20
Can you tell me what are the ways to install twrp ? Also, does compatible twrp exist?   I will make complete back up and then try installing twrp..Also is there any way I can help you unbricking the device??  Why dont you try restoring through original firmware? Thanks for your post as I am able to install xposed and Gcam

fleafred
Donut
6# 7 day(s) ago

Avirus
Donut
7# 7 day(s) ago
Fake file...fake recovery

fleafred
Donut
8# 7 day(s) ago
Why ?U didn't brick ,I hope ?

9# 7 day(s) ago
While flashing via cmd,, it says recovery is in bad format..either they have uploaded the demo file or renamed any other file to IMG...I did not try spflash tool method as it may brick the device if file not genuine

Avirus
Donut
10# 6 day(s) ago
Hey bro... I am happy to inform you that I have successfully installed twrp Also I have disabled the warning through orange disabler... Awesome bro... Love u.... Everything is working.... Now waiting for custom ROM... Lol that is too much to ask
12Next
Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

International